Chalmers Constructions owns and operates numerous items of earthmoving equipment.
The current earthmoving inventory list consists of;
- Komatsu 20 tonne excavator with Indeco hydraulic hammer
- Komatsu 14.5 tonne excavator with offset boom and tilting hitch
- Komatsu 8.5 tonne excavator with swing boom, Indeco hydraulic hammer, tilting hitch and auger setup for drilling piles up to 6m deep
- Komatsu 4.5 tonne excavator with swing boom, Indeco hydrauilic hammer and auger set up for drilling piles up to 5m deep
- Hitachi 1 tonne excavator
- Bobcat T190 track loader with tilting bucket
- Dynapac 1.6 tonne dual drum roller and slip on watercart for compaction works
- Mercedes Benz tandem axle 10m3 Tip Truck with 15 tonne tag along machinery float
- Mercedes Benz twin steer crane truck machinery float with 4 tonne 15.5 m reach Unic rope crane
- Toyota Landcruiser utility with tipper for limited access long travel site work
Chalmers Constructions has the ability and equipment to undertake earthworks with complete control as part of the overall structure package.